This is the Goodreads Tag that was created by SpiralBookmark, you can find her here.
1. What was the last book you marked as ‘read’?
- The last book that I have read was “Forbidden Forest” by Tenaya Jayne.
2. What are you currently reading?
- I am currently reading “The Name of the Wind” by Patrick Rothfuss.
3. What was the last book you marked as ‘TBR’?
- The last book I added to my ‘to read’ shelf was “Wires and Nerve” by Marissa Meyer.
4. What book do you plan to read next?
- I plan to read “The Final Empire” by Brandon Sanderson next.
5. Do you use the star rating system?
- Yes I do, unless I do not know how to rate the book if my feelings are conflicted about the book.
6. Are you doing a  Reading Challenge?
- Yes I am, I have challenged myself to read 52 books this year.
7. Do you have a wishlist?
- I do not have one on Goodreads but I do have one on Amazon and Chapters.
8. What book do you plan to buy next?
- I plan to buy “Dark Soul” by Tenaya Jayne next.
9. Do you have any favorite quotes, would you like to share a few?
- “Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light” – Dumbledore; “Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban”
10. Who are your favorite authors?
- Some of my favorite authors are: J.K. Rowling, Marissa Meyer, Diana Wynne Jones, Cassandra Clare, Laini Taylor, Sarah J. Maas, Arina Tanemura, Yuu Watase, Julietta Suzuki.
11. Have you joined any groups?
- Yes I have. I have joined: #AYearAThon, Listen Along Audiobook Club.
12. Are there any questions you would like to add?
- No I believe these questions are good and encompass Goodreads perfectly.