There are times that I will sometimes fall behind in reading certain manga series even though I own most of them. A lot of these manga series that I have fallen behind in are actually some of my favorite series. I really enjoy reading them but sometimes life catches up and I fall behind in reading them. I am always excited to get the manga volumes when they are released but I don’t read them for some reason.
Here are some of the series I have fallen behind in:
- “Attack on Titan” by Hajime Isayama: This series is incredible and I really enjoy reading it. I fell behind because I just forgot about the releases of a couple and then I was officially behind in the series. The last volume that I read was 10 and there have been 17 volumes released.
- “Black Butler” by Yana Tosobo: This series was really interesting to read. It made me wonder and had me on the edge of my seat for parts of it. I fell so behind that the last one I read was volume 8 and there are 21 released.
- “Bleach” by Tite Kubo: A great series about Shinigami and the Spirit World. This book series is one of my oldest series that I have and yet I have fell extremely behind. I mean the last book I read was 39 and volume 66 will be released on March 1, 2016.
- “Case Closed” by Gosho Aoyama: This is a series I just recently started and only own volume 1 so I am extremely behind since there are 57 volumes and it is still ongoing. I had watched the anime and really liked it so I wanted to read the manga so I started it.
- “Higurashi When They Cry” by Ryukishi07: This is a dark and twisted manga series that for some reason I am ridiculously addicted to. The last volume I read was 9 and there are 38 volumes total, since after a point the volumes were released as omnibus volumes.
- “InuYasha” by Rumiko Takahashi: I have loved this series ever since I saw the anime on TV when I was younger. It is an awesome series and the manga is even better but I still fell behind reading the series. The last volume I read was volume 9 and there are 56 volumes, Viz Media released the volumes in a VizBig edition that total 18 volumes since there are at least 3 volumes in one VizBig edition.
- “Kamisama Kiss” by Julietta Suzuki: I absolutely love this series and it is definitely on of my favorites. I fell behind because I wanted more volumes to be released before I read more so that I wouldn’t have to wait if there were cliffhangers. I have read 13 volumes and 19 have been released.
- “Naruto” by Masashi Kishimoto: Another amazing series that I wanted more volumes to be released before I would read more. Unfortunately, I let that get out of hand and haven’t read any “Naruto” since volume 20 and now the series has finished with 72 volumes.
- “Rurouni Kenshin” by Nobuhiro Watsuki: I really enjoyed this anime and I just stared reading the manga and I have all of the manga, 9 VizBig editions and 28 single volumes. The last one I read was volume 12 and I am really enjoying it!
- “Voice Over! Seiyu Academy” by Maki Minami: This was a really cute manga to read so it was really enjoyable. I don’t know why I stopped reading it but the last one I read was volume 6 and there are 12 volumes in the series.