This is a tag created by BangadyBangz on YouTube. You can find his video on the tag here.
1. Black: Name a series that’s tough to get into but has hardcore fans.
- For this question I think I would have to say the “Mistborn” series by Brandon Sanderson because the books are so long and intimidating. There are so many people on YouTube who talk about this series and I really want to get into them.
2. Peppermint mocha: Name a book that gets more popular during the winter or a festive time of year.
- I think the “Harry Potter” series by J.K. Rowling because they just seem to be an excellent series to read in the winter.
3. Hot chocolate: What is your favorite children’s book?
- My favorite children’s book is definitely “Howl’s Moving Castle” by Diana Wynne Jones. While I did not read this book until I was in my 20s and after I had seen the Studio Ghibli adaptation, it is still classified as a children’s book.
4. Double shot of espresso: Name a book that kept you on the edge of your seat from start to finish.
- I would have to say “Winter” by Marissa Meyer. This is the last book in the “Lunar Chronicles” series and I couldn’t put it down and I was so worried that certain characters would die and I had to know how it would finish.
5. Starbucks: Name a book you see everywhere.
- “Fifty Shades of Grey” by E.L. James is definitely everywhere, there is no escaping seeing that book at least once on a trip to the bookstore.
6. That hipster coffee shop: Give a book by an indie author a shoutout
- For this one I am choosing an author who is both self-published and regularly published, Jennifer L. Armentrout.
7. Oops! I accidentally got decaf: Name a book you were expecting more from.
- I was expecting a lot more from “Allegiant” by Veronica Roth.
8. The perfect blend: Name a book or series that was both bitter and sweet but ultimately satisfying.
- “The Hunger Games” trilogy was definitely both bitter and sweet but ultimately satisfying.