There have been quite a few older TV shows that I’ve watched over the years that I still like to this day! I can remember watching Hogan’s Heroes at my grandma’s and laughing along with her, even though I didn’t understand some of the jokes.
There are still some of the old shows that I watched growing up that are still on TV now and I will still watch them whenever they are on.
Some of the shows that I still like today are:
- M*A*S*H – Definitely a favorite of mine! This is about a mobile army surgical hospital unit set during the Korean War. This show has its hilarious moments and its sad/serious moments.
- Bewitched – I don’t think this is on TV anymore but I remember loving it. It is about a wife who hid the fact she was a witch until they were married and hilarity ensues when he becomes introduced to magic and her mother.
- Gilligan’s Island – This series was just funny to watch especially the relationship between the Skipper and Gilligan. There are so many things that I still remember about this show and I wish it was still on TV.
- Little House on the Prairie – I started watching very young since my mom would watch it a lot. I grew to love the series and loved watching it with my mom.
- I Dream of Jeannie – I loved the silliness of the show and how so much would go wrong just from Jeannie trying to help. I didn’t get to watch it much because my mom didn’t like it as much as I did.
- Hogan’s Heroes – Who would have thought that someone could make a Nazi P.O.W prison funny? This was one of my grandma’s favorite shows and I can still remember watching it with her and clearly I did not understand the serious elements to the plot but their was hilarious points to this show.